Saturday, January 12, 2013

Blogging....

So, for some reason - recently -- I started thinking about blogging as a way to start creative projects.  You know, get them up and running -- without too much effort or financial needs from the get go.

So, I'm going to try that.  I've got an advice type site that I'm going to kind of Ghost Write for a friend - and then I've got another story - that I think I'm going to start just putting out there.  I'm sure it will be rather messy -- and a little rough around the edges.  But, I keep thinking of all Diablo Cody's "Candy Girl" the one where she recounts her time as a stripper -- she started it as a blog, I guess - and someone convinced her to write it to a book, and then after that, somebody was saying she should write a screenplay -- and she wrote Juno.

Like anything - it's about momentum - and things come from things.  Success breeds success.  And it is easier to steer a moving car.  So -- let's start driving  We can always adjust.  At least this way things are not just in my head.  So --

-- the trick, like anything, is going to be -- keeping it going.  So I'm going to have to commit to - what, a daily post?  Is that crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment